In the field of modern irrigation and water supply methods, many new and innovative products have been developed, which help to reduce water consumption and improve the efficiency of irrigation and water supply systems. they do. In this article, we examine the methods and modern irrigation and water supply systems, as well as the new products released in this industry.
- Smart Drip Irrigation Systems: These systems collect information about water conditions, soil and plant needs using sensors and according to this information, water intelligently and optimally. provide for plants.
- Using water-loving and soil-friendly materials in water supply systems: Using polymer pipes resistant to corrosion and cracking and reducing heat transfer and their soil-friendliness improves water quality and reduces water loss in water supply systems. .
- Using subsurface irrigation method: In this method, water is supplied directly to the roots of the plants and water loss is prevented.
- Production of irrigation and water supply systems using renewable energy: Using renewable energy sources such as solar and wind energy as an energy source for irrigation and water supply systems reduces costs and energy consumption. li>
- Using intelligent systems to control and manage irrigation and water supply systems: intelligent systems using sensors
New and innovative products in the field of modern irrigation and water supply methods include:
- Microporous pipes: These types of pipes have an inlet capil and use water pressure to drain water from themselves in a microporous manner. These pipes are very useful for watering plants, gardens and greenhouses.
- Other micro irrigation methods: Different micro irrigation methods such as drip irrigation methods, subsurface irrigation and surface irrigation are new products in the field of irrigation that are used to save They are used in water consumption and increasing productivity in agriculture.
- Multi-layer pipes: Multi-layer pipes are actually a collection of different plastic layers that are combined to better use the advantages of each layer. These pipes are used for water supply and irrigation systems, and their advantage is greater resistance to pressure and temperature.
- Smart irrigation systems: Smart irrigation systems, using modern information technologies and sensor networks, are able to accurately control the amount of irrigation and meet the water needs of plants. These systems, using the Internet of Things(IoT) and various software, can provide irrigation settings for each product and the special conditions of that product.
New and innovative products in the field of modern methods of irrigation and water supply are:
- Smart Drip Irrigation Systems: These systems accurately determine the amount of water required by plants and use various sensors such as humidity sensor, temperature sensor and solar radiation sensor and provide the amount of irrigation as They adjust more precisely.
- Hydroponic systems: In these systems, instead of planting in soil, plants are grown directly in water instead of in containers with soil. This method is used due to the reduction of water consumption, reduction of food wastage and reduction of irrigation costs.
- Systems under variable pressure: In these systems, the amount of water pressure is adjusted in a variable manner based on the needs of the plants. This method saves water consumption and increases the yield of products.
- Biological water production and maintenance systems: In these systems, using special bacteria, chemical and biological water pollution is purified and used as drinking water for plants. This method has a special place in irrigation and water supply due to the reduction of water treatment costs and preservation of water resources.
- Modern water supply systems: Among these systems, we can use the water supply system using rainwater
Some of the new methods of irrigation and water supply are:
- Drip irrigation: In this method, water is injected in the form of small drops and directly near the roots of the plants. This method can save up to 80% of water compared to traditional methods.
- Subsurface irrigation: In this method, water is injected directly into the roots of the plants without wasting. In this method, agricultural lands are irrigated with minimal water losses and save water consumption.
- Rain irrigation: in this method, water is poured on the ground in the form of rain and is quickly absorbed by the roots of the plants. This method is used because of the comfort it gives to the plants and the earth.
- Hydroponics: In this method, plants grow in containers without soil, in real time, and their nutrition is through an aqueous solution. In this way, water consumption and higher quality products are saved.
- Soil improvement: This method is used to improve low productivity soils. By changing the properties of the soil in order to increase the water content, the need to consume a lot of water is reduced.