Polyethylene (PE) pipe with 16 mm dropper is mainly used for drip irrigation and micro irrigation systems.
This type of pipe is suitable for reaching places far away from the water pumping site due to its drip diameter. The dripper pipe directs the water with less pressure and directly to the needed points towards the roots of the plants due to having drippers inside the pipe. This saves water consumption and improves water quality at the irrigation site.
It should be noted that the 16 mm dropper pipe is also used in air conditioning systems as an air distribution pipe in addition to irrigation applications.
The specifications of polyethylene (PE) pipe with size 16 dropper are:
- External diameter of the pipe: 16 mm
- Pipe wall thickness: depending on the working pressure, it is used from 1 mm for a pressure of 4 atmospheres to 1.8 mm for a pressure of 8 atmospheres.
- Distance between drops: It is variable and may be different depending on the type of pipe and manufacturer.
- Pipe components: High-quality polyethylene (Low-Density Polyethylene or (LDPE))
- Pipe color: usually black is used to prevent damage from the sun’s ultraviolet rays, but depending on the type of use, it may have other colors.
- Working pressure: usually between 4 and 8 times, but it may be more or less depending on the working conditions and the type of project.
It should be noted that the exact specifications of the 16 dropper pipe may be different depending on the manufacturer and type of pipe. For the optimal use of this type of pipe, it is better to use the manufacturer’s recommendations and reliable engineering consultants.
price of polyethylene pipe with 16 droppers
The price of polyethylene pipe with 16 droppers depends on many factors, some of which can be mentioned:
- Pipe wall thickness: The pipe wall that varies based on the working pressure, and the higher the working pressure, the thicker the wall becomes, and therefore to More price is needed.
- Quality of raw materials: The quality of raw materials used to make the pipe also affects its price. Higher quality raw materials cost more. It should be noted that the quality of raw materials has an effect on the quality of the 16 dropper pipe and the life of the pipe.
- The number of drip holes per meter and the quality of the dripper: The number of drip holes per meter of pipe also affects the price. The more drip holes, the more it costs. In addition, the quality of the droppers used in the polyethylene pipe with dropper size 16 has an effect on its price.
- Market and place of purchase: The price of polyethylene pipe with a dropper may be different in each region and market. Prices vary in different regions according to supply and demand.
There are no reviews yet.